sabato 2 ottobre 2010

Photoshop texture basis for upcoming Arnulf Rainer painting.








This is a photoshop project I created exploring how to combine the texture of clay to my facial features. I molded a small face out of clay, then took photographs and layered them onto a photograph of my face, using different effects to modify colors and opacity. I now intend to use these photographs to further my research into the works of Arnulf Rainer. My objective is to combine my style and Rainers style, layered with different organic textural elements, to create a collage based self portrait, which will be a component of my upcoming studio project.

1 commento:

  1. An interesting extension of Rainer's approach - using 3D elements and digital collage to mutilate and manipulate.

    I think that we should have a caption contest for your original portrait image though!

    RispondiElimina